8 year old and 6 year old
- Christian Liberty Press - Studying God's Word Book C
- Weekly Memory Verses
- Bible Devotions from their Kid's Devotional Bibles
- Bible Journals - Used to write memory verses, prayers, and any other thoughts on their
- Personal Bible reading and prayer time
- Language Lessons from Queen Homeschool
- Copywork from Queen Homeschool
- Spelling 2 from Christian Liberty Press (8 yo) and Spelling 1 (6 yo)
- Cursive from Queen Homeschool (8 yo)
- History Stories For Children from Christian Liberty Press
- American Pioneers and Patriots from Christian Liberty Press
- various books from Usborne about drawing and painting, play dough, modeling clay, etc.
Various books for Read-Alouds, independent reading time and narration.
Time permitting, we will participate in homeschool co-op group field trips.
Time permitting. we will also add music lessons (piano or guitar) and Spanish (Rosetta Stone) during the second half of the school year.
4 Year Old
- Will work on teaching her numbers and letters by sight recognition, simple addition and subtraction and learning the sounds of the letters of the alphabet.
- We will use various workbooks by Rod and Staff as well as manipulatives.
- She will listen in on read-alouds as well as have books read to her by mom, dad and older sisters. She will participate in science experiments as she is able as well as art projects.
- She will listen in/participate in all Bible related studies and memory verses.