It's been a super busy week here. All 4 of our girls have been sick and 1 year old is teething AND sick with a cold. Not fun, but we are pulling through and getting slowly back to normal. I've got to do some grocery shopping tomorrow so thought I would jump in on Menu Planning Monday and get myself organized for the upcoming two weeks.
With the cost of food going up so quickly I really need to keep myself in line with the menus this time as to stick to our budget. I took a very specific inventory of what we have on hand and have planned around those items. This is what I have come up with, in no specific order of day as to allow for schedule changes and such.
- Lentil Stew, Oatmeal Pan Rolls
- Lasagna, Salad
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Refried beans, lettuce, sour cream, salsa
- Chicken Stir Fry, Rice
- Jamaican Red Beans and Rice, Salad
- Shepherd's Pie, Salad
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (Crock Pot), Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Chicken Noodles
- Beef Stew with Dumplings
- Pinto Beans, Collard Greens, Born Bread, Hot Dogs