July 27, 2009

Getting Ready To Start School

The summer seems to have passed by in a flash and next week we will be back to full time school again. It has been such a blessing to be able to take time off this year and regroup. We do so every year but for some reason this year, the time was much more appreciated.

I had posted our homeschool plans a few months ago but have since made some changes. After looking at our budget and our time each day I felt it better to go with some different publishers for various subjects which would allow my older girls to work more independently on some subjects while I work with reading and math with my soon-to-be 5 year old.

That being said, I posted the new plan in the left sidebar. The daily schedule and chores will stay the same.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments: