September 23, 2008

Sick Day

Yesterday night my 4 year old kept telling me she had a "sticky throat". She was saying it with a funny face and laughing so I thought she was making a joke. She seemed fine and I didn't think too much about it. Well, this morning she woke up with a fever and I realized she must have been getting sick yesterday. So, today we had a "sick day". She (and her sisters too of course) got to have popcicles and watch some morning PBS TV shows and generally relax a while.

She is still a little feverish but doing somewhat better and so far no one else in the house is showing any signs of the illness. Praise God!

I'm hoping to get the next part of the Bible study on Romans up before the end of this week. We have had a busy past several days and I haven't been on-line much. It has been such a blessing for me to read through Romans again, I pray this study is blessing all who are reading along with me.

Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Poor thing...hope she feels better before the weekend. :-)

I would love to take a sick day today. I tripped and fell on a crack in the driveway this morning and twisted my foot so I am limping around the house like a gimp. :-)

But life still has to go on..cooking, cleaning, laundry, ect.

Many blessings,
Dawn