August 22, 2007

Back To School!

I really need to get more organized to keep up with my blog posts here. We are back into the swing of homeschool now and I am realizing that I need to tweak our schedule. The girls are all doing well but the pace we are keeping is making me frazzled. We need structure (that's for sure!) but I am just working on how to keep things loose enough so we don't get burnt out too soon. Our 7 year old finally is feeling happy about her English text (she used to dislike English) and 5 year old is reading very well! 3 year old is learning her alphabet and numbers.

I finally got my sewing machine up and running and made a dress for our 3 year old. It is adorable, I will post a pic soon. She looks like a little doll wearing it. I am proud of myself because I didn't think I could really make the dress. I tried to learn to sew years ago but my patience level was not up to par for the task. I suppose a few years and 4 children have helped me build my patience up some :0)


No comments: