July 3, 2007

Slow steady progress

I can hardly believe that our sweet little baby girl is three months old today. Time sure does fly! Just watching her laugh and smile is amazing to me. God's miracle of life is certainly awesome.

I have been a huge undertaking this week. Our home is in major need of de-cluttering. I have been sorting and throwing things away and preparing our home for one of the Lord's calling for us which is hospitality. We often have visitors but I would love to have a more inviting home to welcome them into. I've been looking around on-line quite a bit for inexpensive decorating ideas. My dear mother-in-law has blessed us with curtains for our bedroom which are due to arrive any day. We are also preparing to add some bookshelves to our front room. I have many quilts in progress as well as materials to make pillows and chair pads and such but with a newborn those have been put aside to complete at some future date.

The schedule I worked out is working ok but not as well as I would like. I'm going to need to work on tweaking that soon too.

No comments: