July 25, 2007

A new homeschool year

We just received our homeschool book shipment this past week. The girls are so excited to get started! Our nephew will be coming to visit this next week so we will wait a couple of weeks before officially starting school again. It seems a bit daunting, having two children in school now as well as a toddler and a baby. It will a challenge, I am sure, to keep things going on a daily basis. I am working on making a schedule for us which I think will really help. The girls also really want to go to the zoo so I think that will be our main field trip this fall. We also want to take them to an art museum or a history museum. I need to do a bit of research to see what is available that will be enjoyable for children. It is such a joy to watch them learn and grow and to know that their father and I have been (with the Lord's guidance!) their teachers and mentors all along the way.

No comments: